How to sign into the Music Maker Jam community from Windows app?

clintlalonde wrote on 2/5/2017, 12:13 PM

I have been using the Android version of Music Maker Jam and loving it. I signed up to the MMJ community and have a MMJ account. Yesterday, I downloaded the Win 10 version of the app and would like to sign into my MMJ community account so that I can share what I create on my Win 10 PC with the community, like I can do on the Android version of the app. But I cannot seem to find where to log into my community account from within the Windows 10 app. How do i log into my community account from the Win 10 app? Thanks. Great app! Having so much fun with it.

Comments

ralftaro wrote on 6/20/2017, 3:46 AM

Hi there,

The Windows version of Music Maker Jam is not identical to the iOS and Android versions in its feature set. It doesn't include the MMJ community, and thus no account management and log-in option.

enois-king wrote on 1/27/2018, 5:00 PM

Help please i cannot sign back in to my MMJ on android please help

emmrecs wrote on 1/28/2018, 7:30 AM

@enois-king

I suggest you repost your question to the dedicated MMJ support area, here.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

mary-prophete wrote on 3/3/2020, 8:23 PM

I just bought a Windows 10 lap top I have Music maker jams on it why is my sound pool mixes not showing up on my lap top like on my android

emmrecs wrote on 3/4/2020, 3:34 AM

@mary-prophete

Welcome to the Magix forums.

Please see my reply in the post directly above yours.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

mary-prophete wrote on 2/5/2021, 10:13 PM

I have been using the Android version of Music Maker Jam and loving it. I signed up to the MMJ community and have a MMJ account. Yesterday, I downloaded the Win 10 version of the app and would like to sign into my MMJ community account so that I can share what I create on my Win 10 PC with the community, like I can do on the Android version of the app. But I cannot seem to find where to log into my community account from within the Windows 10 app. How do i log into my community account from the Win 10 app? Thanks. Great app! Having so much fun with it.

You can share by creating a account on Loudly there you'll be able too share you creativity