I need your green screen advice.

Former user wrote on 9/12/2022, 12:54 AM

I would greatly appreciate your green screen advice. My hair is blonde to dark blonde and when I use the green screen, sometimes my hair appears to have a pink to Orange cast. I film with natural light in front of a sliding glass door. Please advise on how I can get my hair to look more natural on green screen. Gratefully Yours, Hallie

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 9/12/2022, 5:11 AM

@Former user

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Exactly which Magix product do you have? The advice offered could be different depending on the software you are using.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Former user wrote on 9/12/2022, 9:39 AM

Hello Jeff, Thank you for your response to my inquiry. I am using iMovie for the green screen and would happily use any product on this form you suggest to alleviate the problem. Thank you for your advice. With Gratitude, Hallie

emmrecs wrote on 9/12/2022, 1:49 PM

@Former user

iMovie is, I believe, an Apple/MAC product. Is that correct?

If so, you need to be aware that ALL Magix video products are for Windows only so it is doubtful that anyone who posts here could offer you any really useful advice, sorry. Unless, of course, you also have access to a Windows computer!

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam