I want to buy DVD Architect

El_Cocinero_Photo wrote on 6/15/2021, 1:28 PM

Hi there.
I have used DVD Architect trial version. I was very satisfied by the software and want to buy it.
But, when i press "Purchase on line" i am redirected in vegas site without any clue on where to buy it. Even if i go to my account on the site i still cant find a way to buy the product.
I mean...for crying out loud guys.
I want to give you money.
Any help?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 6/15/2021, 1:58 PM

@El_Cocinero_Photo

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff and you are not wanting to give us money, though I am sure we wouldn't say no if you insisted! 😇

You were directed to the Vegas site because DVD Architect is a Magix Vegas product.

However, I believe the software is no longer sold and certainly has seen no development work since about 2016. I understood it is, in effect, now a part of the one of the Vegas Video Editing packages, but I have not been able to find any information about this on the Vegas products web pages.

Where did you find the trial version to be able to download it?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

El_Cocinero_Photo wrote on 6/15/2021, 2:02 PM

It was on November. I havent really used it from that month on because of luck of works due to covid (i am a wedding photographer). I do remeber though that they had a link back then. I though on buying it back then but i though to myself "give it a try first". If its no longer sold it will be so furstrating. I could have bought it back then and now i wouldnt have any problems.

ericlnz wrote on 6/15/2021, 5:14 PM

@El_Cocinero_Photo As Jeff said Magix no longer develop or sell DVDA. You might however still find it available from retailers. There's several useful threads on the Vegas forum such as https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/how-to-purchase--126518/

El_Cocinero_Photo wrote on 6/16/2021, 12:57 PM

@ericlnz thank you so much for the response! I followed the link you have gave me and found out that even the VEGAS Movie Studio 14 that someone suggested in buying is unavailable :-)
I found a store in England that can send it to me but they say that only workls if i am a teacher or a student. Anyways, i did nt expect all this fuzz...

ericlnz wrote on 6/16/2021, 9:15 PM

@El_Cocinero_Photo Please post on the Vegas forum at https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/add-ons-forum/ so we can continue there.