So here's the thing. I am experiencing many bugs with Music Maker, latest version. I've been in contact with support, but things are taking a long time, and for some problems, they are even thinking they won't be able to help me. MMM is basically very frustrating to use for me. Here are examples of things that I get:
- ghost midi notes, inside midi editor or out, sometimes they just wont stop;
- when exporting to any format, it will fail 50% of the time if not more; it creates an empty file, and program restarts
- in some of my project, as soon as I save, the sound output becomes glitched; to fix it I can reload project, or toggle an audio output setting (and I save often because of all the bugs I experience with the program);
- 3rd party VSTi's will play a first time, maybe a second time, then the track(s) of those VSTi's stop outputting sound as if they were muted; to fix this I have to reload the project
- the program itself crashes often, and very randomly, doing just about ANY action
I'm still able to complete my projects, but it probably takes me more than twice the time because of all these bugs.
So I was wondering if anyone out there is NOT experiencing any of these problems. If that's you, then I would like you, if you don't mind of course, to post your hardware setup of your computer. Mostly what pertains to audio. For example, here is mine:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD FX-8350
- RAM: 16Gb
- Motherboard: MSI 970 Gaming
- VGA: GTX 1060
- Audio output: internal onboard chip, Realtek ALC1150 Codec
The goal would be for me to get an idea of what setups work well, and maybe plan to change what seems to be the culprit in my setup. Many thanks to all!