Magix Account Recovery

David-Marshall wrote on 12/17/2020, 5:54 PM

A few years back, I purchased Vegas Movie Studio 14 and created an account with an old email address I was forced to drop due to a mirroring attack. It was my main email and I used it for nearly a decade. Through the years, I updated to versions 15 and then 16, taking advantage of the upgrade pricing. However, I can't remember the password to log into my old account. The only option I have for password recovery is to send an email to the old account. I created this account under the new one just to access support. I looked and can't find actual support, either by phone or email, only forums. Any suggestion on how I can reach the actual support team and file a ticket? Does Magix have a real support team? Thanks for your help.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 12/18/2020, 3:32 AM

@David-Marshall

Please read this pinned post and follow the advice given there.

This thread will be closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam