Magix Music Maker and what is allowed?

vivekkulal wrote on 1/21/2020, 7:09 AM

hello, i just bought the new humble bundle, and i'm pretty new to this stuff, and i got a little worried about rules and such when it comes to releasing a piece of music on let's say a youtube channel. 3 bhk flats in thane my questions are as follows. flats for sale in mumbai

i can just release my creations for free w/o any trouble regardless of the sounds i've used, as long as i don't make money off of it? prabhadevi apartment mumbai

if the above is correct, wouldn't people just undermine that by releasing the music for free and have a donation thingy? real estate marketing consultants

i guess those are my only 2 questions for now, mby more wi

ll arrive as i get into it more. flats for sale in keshav nagar pune

Comments

CubeAce wrote on 1/21/2020, 1:06 PM

It always pays to go through the end user license agreements of any software bought to find the limitations of use.

Samples and loops normally have copyright but you can get commercial licenses at additional cost on most.

Any material found on You Tube that has a copyright against it could cost you your You Tube channel being removed. Again it's worth looking through and understanding You Tube's terms and conditions. A lot of You Tube videos will have copyright claims against them stopping any monetization from the video. At worst you could be taken to court. At best you may have to take down the offending video or if allowed, keep it up but not earn from it.

Producing anything for upload consumerism is a legal minefield and needs study.

Windows 10. version 1903.OS Build 18363.592. Latest Bios update as well as latest hardware updates for Western digital hard drives.

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming motherboard with Supreme FX inboard audio using the S1220A code. Intel i9900K Coffee Lake 3.6 to 5.0GHz CPU with 32GB of 32MHz Corsair DDR4 ram. 1000 watt EVGA modular power supply. 2 x 320GB SSD drives striped for faster R/W times are my C: drive. 1 320gig Toshiba M2.1 drive. + x2 WD BLACK internal SATA 7,200rpm hard drives. Total 4TB. Three external WD drives for backup. NVIDIA G Force GT 1030 Graphics clock 1252Mhz Memory data rate 6008Mhz. 384 CUDA cores. Memory interface 64bit Memory bandwidth 48.06 GB/s 2GB of dedicated video memory, shared system memory 9967MB PCi Express x4 Gen3. Running MEP Premium 19.0.2.49