MAGIX Music Maker MX

dj-ralf wrote on 3/13/2014, 2:52 PM

PROBLEM RESOLVED

DELETE and move on 

Here's how to really fix it take you're Money Curry's PC Store and You buy

the actual DISK It's self as it alread has everthing on it ALONG WITH THE TOOLs and EQUIPMENT now go And enjoy You're      

NONE

F"CKED UP SOFTWARE !

ONLINE STORE  AND WALK IN STORE

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 3/13/2014, 5:06 PM

Hi

This is a user forum and such comments as in your last line above are unnecessary.

If you use the Search box on the right and search for 'soundpool' you will find this topic has been answered many times before.

John

Forum Moderator

Last changed by johnebaker on 3/13/2014, 5:06 PM, changed a total of 2 times.

Lateral thinking can get things done!

VPX, MEP Premium, MEP 2016, and earlier versions, Music Maker Premium, Music Maker 2016, 2015.

Running Windows 10 64bit on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16Gb RAM, 1Tb + 2 x 2Tb internal HDD + 60Gb internal SSD, + 6 x 2Tb ext HDDs, Sony FDR-AX53 Video camera, Contour HD 1080 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

Former users wrote on 3/13/2014, 6:33 PM

Judging from your lack of composure....I am willing to bet that somewhere down the line you shot ourself in the foot and in your haste to "fix" everything,you just made matters worse.  If you registered your product with Magix, you get free dwonloads of everything you are entitled to.....BUT FIRST....I suggest you delete all Magix files....and I mean ALL....then do a re-download.  i would suspect everything will be fixed.....works for me, anyway 

Former users wrote on 3/19/2014, 6:54 PM

If you aare trying to confuse the issue........yu succeded.  bon Apitete