magix studio 11 error, result code =5

jayreu wrote on 10/28/2009, 9:12 PM
hello... my installation of music studio delux went ok, audio studio boots up and operates good, but Midi studio boots up and reads ''Access denied result code =5" and then exits automaticly when you press on the "ok" button

I want to install magix studio 11 on my laptop which has Windows Vista Home Premiun and meets system requirements ,  magix studio runs fine all programs, audio and midi, with my Windows XP OS on desktop..
is this version not compatible with Vista??
why does half of Magix studio just work and the rest is malfuntioning?

any help
thanks 

Comments

Lazerboy wrote on 10/29/2009, 6:38 AM
Hi,

these are two different questions:

Vista:

First of all current Version is 15 and in some countries even 16 is available. Means version 11 is 5 years old. For a PC this is an other century. % years ago there was no Vista. So there will for sure occur several problems and you will not find fixes as there are already 4 new version out on the market.

Audio studio versus midi studio:

Today there is only one music studio (since V 12) based on the audio studio part you know. The midi studio 11 was made by Emagic that was bought bye Apple. There will be no update or fixes for it as they completly stopped PC development. Maybe you should try out V 15 or 16....(without buying - just take a look)

Cheers
Lazer