Magix VR Studio 2

Paul-Bischoff wrote on 6/7/2022, 9:11 AM

I purchased MAGIX VR studio 2 from DELL. They gave me a "voucher" code and sent me to the MAGIX website, where I entered the code and was promptly told that it had been redeemed already. How do I find out what email address was used to redeem it? Is this a common issue with MAGIX? This will certainly be my first, and last purchase from them.

Here's the message I get:

Invalid voucher code

The entered voucher code is invalid or has already been used. Please check your entered information.

Comments

browj2 wrote on 6/7/2022, 10:24 AM

@Paul-Bischoff

Hi,

Is this a common issue with MAGIX? This will certainly be my first, and last purchase from them.

You did not buy it from Magix, you bought it from DELL. I suggest that you ask DELL what to do.

They gave me a "voucher" code and sent me to the MAGIX website, where I entered the code and was promptly told that it had been redeemed already. 

It also says it's invalid.

Here's the message I get:

Invalid voucher code

The entered voucher code is invalid or has already been used. Please check your entered information.

It also says to check your entered information. Are you sure that you entered the information correctly?

It is not even available on Magix.com, at least, I can't find it. There are no details. There is no trial version. At that I price, I wouldn't buy it, especially seeing it on Downloadbuyer at 147$ instead of 249$ at Dell.

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Yvonne-Turnbull-Campbell wrote on 12/8/2022, 2:44 PM

Where do I get the voucher code?

emmrecs wrote on 12/8/2022, 4:28 PM

@Yvonne-Turnbull-Campbell

Voucher codes are sent or sold to a purchaser of Magix products, most commonly by third-party sellers who do not actually supply the actual physical products.

it is then up yo the buyer to go to the Magix.com website to redeem the voucher(s).

What voucher are you looking for?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam