MMM 2023 and the VST "Cello Sustain" strange sounding

Pernas wrote on 4/2/2024, 2:20 PM

Hi!

We just recently purchased the "VST Cello Sustain" from within the MMM 2023 store and it sounds strange since the audio when previewed via store compared to previewed (and used) from the VST manager tab differs a lot and almost sounds like a completely different VST far from what's expected and possible to obtain with it.

Normally the audio matches from store to when using them but with this VST it's not match.

I've attached some screenshots for the VST below;

Is there anyone out there that could confirm or help us is any way before writing to Magix trying to explain this little oddity?

Regards,
 Per

Comments

SP. wrote on 4/2/2024, 3:25 PM

@Pernas I'm not sure what exactly you mean. Do you have an example? Here is mine:

Pernas wrote on 4/30/2024, 10:17 AM

@Pernas I'm not sure what exactly you mean. Do you have an example? Here is mine:

Apologies for the super late response, I got stuck with a support case with Magix order support where I tried to explain the issue to them as well with totally different sounds when using preview from either the store och within the MMM VST instruments tab. However, they couldn't confirm our findings so not much to do about it.

/Per