movement template dont work well

lars-plovmann wrote on 7/19/2019, 3:46 AM

hi... I really have a problem, and try to explain very simply... if i take 4 picure on a timeline.. i do the colors, rightness and so, and then i go to effekts / size and posisions, and use the slider to set my size, an all good...

Then i go to Movement Template, and want to use " move linear 1 " on the 4 picture, and NOW the problem starts..

then all 4 picture size is changed, andif i try to change them back, the movement template goes bananas, and now it dont move to side, but zoom in and out.... Why ?? what do i do wrong ?

I have a I7 8th gen. 24 ram and SSD and M.2 disk, but woow i think the magix video pro x run slow and bad... I really dont think it is a program easy to use...

Hope someone can help me a little

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/19/2019, 5:07 AM

@lars-plovmann

Exactly which version of VPX are you running? Check under Help>About. The current latest is 17.0.1.31.

I have just attempted to recreate your workflow in that version and have failed miserably! The four images remained at their selected sizes and the transition worked as expected, although I could not find your "move linear 1" under Templates>Movements basic.

So, can you give us a step by step description of exactly what you are doing (i.e. ALL the modifications you are doing to the original images, and which Template you are using - it is possible you have an older version of VPX and the specific template you refer to has now been removed)?

With the above information it should be possible to reproduce the possible problem on another user's computer and see exactly what is "going wrong".

In the worst case scenario, it might even be necessary for you to upload the four images somewhere (not this forum) for others to download and so exactly reproduce your workflow.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 360 and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, Photo Story Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D

lars-plovmann wrote on 7/19/2019, 6:39 AM

Hej .. min programversion er Magix video Pro x ver. 15.0.3.154, og det er fuldt opdateret, og jeg kan ikke finde noget nyt ver. så jeg ved ikke, hvor du har ver. 17 fra :) I know i can use the seriel number on 2 computers, and try on another, but it is not possibly... i get this error " you are no longer authorized to perform this illastation on your program version... Please extend your update guarantee or contact support.... I IS the newest version... and there is only on pc registreret to the program, soo....

I do like i say and wrote before and it goes wrong every single time...

// Lars

johnebaker wrote on 7/19/2019, 8:40 AM

@lars-plovmann

Hi

. . . . Magix video Pro x ver. 15.0.3.154 . . . .

Your version is Video Pro X 9 - the current version is VPX 11.

AFAICS there is no movement called Move Linear 1 - I also checked Movie Edit Pro as you also have/had this program.

Can you post a screen shot of the following:

1. Movement Template pane and indicate " move linear 1 " on it.

2. The timeline showing how the 4 images are arranged

John EB

Lateral thinking can get things done!

VPX, MEP Premium, MEP 2016, and earlier versions, Music Maker Premium, Music Maker 2016, 2015.

Running Windows 10 64bit on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16Gb RAM, 1Tb + 2 x 2Tb internal HDD + 60Gb internal SSD, + 6 x 2Tb ext HDDs, Sony FDR-AX53 Video camera, Contour HD 1080 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

lars-plovmann wrote on 7/19/2019, 9:01 AM

Hey again... i can see there is a new version to download, but to to update... I downloaded the new ver. 17 .0.1.31 BUT :( now I get that error :( what to do so ?

Lars

emmrecs wrote on 7/19/2019, 9:34 AM

@lars-plovmann

You will not be able to install and use the new version unless your Update Subscription (an annual charge) is fully up-to-date. The fact that you are currently running VPX9, as @johnebaker has written, almost certainly means that you do not have a current update subscription.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 360 and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, Photo Story Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D

lars-plovmann wrote on 7/19/2019, 9:44 AM

Ohh ... I just think i have to buy a other program... It never work when I have to use it :( and again... i have a brand new gamer laptop, newest -biggest CPU and 24 gb ram and so... and pro x can almost not run on it :(

johnebaker wrote on 7/20/2019, 10:40 AM

@lars-plovmann

Hi

. . . . I just think i have to buy a other program. . . .

There is no guarantee that this will solve the problem you are having.

Help us to help you by answering the questions that have been asked above.

Google translate:

Der er ingen garanti for, at dette vil løse det problem, du har.

Hjælp os med at hjælpe dig ved at besvare de spørgsmål, der er blevet stillet ovenfor.

John EB

Forum Moderator

Lateral thinking can get things done!

VPX, MEP Premium, MEP 2016, and earlier versions, Music Maker Premium, Music Maker 2016, 2015.

Running Windows 10 64bit on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16Gb RAM, 1Tb + 2 x 2Tb internal HDD + 60Gb internal SSD, + 6 x 2Tb ext HDDs, Sony FDR-AX53 Video camera, Contour HD 1080 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.