Music Maker update 188.8.131.52 went live yesterday. Please find below the official patch notes.
Changes in patch 184.108.40.206 compared to 220.127.116.11
- Technical modifications for compatibility with Windows 11
- Crash fixes and bug fixes:
- Fixed graphics error that occurred when resizing BeatBox
- Fixed loop table column width in the Loop Manager
- Instruments correctly display as "New" again
- Fixed crash that occurred when deleting Soundpools
- The video export process can now be canceled again
- Objects snap correctly to play cursor again
- Improvements to stability
- Minor improvements to start screen
- Preview now possible in Templates tab for audio effects and visuals
- Print Studio can be opened from menu item
As always, the patch will be deployed via the program's automatic update function, which you can also trigger via the "Update program online" option in the "Help" menu. (In more current product generations, this will take you to the start dialogue to trigger the patch download.) Please keep in mind that, under the current Music Maker product concept, you'll be able to patch your way up to the current product generation and revision from any version starting in generation 25.x of the software.