Music Maker update 184.108.40.206 went live yesterday. Please find below the official patch notes.
Changes in patch 220.127.116.11 compared to 18.104.22.168
- revised program interface of the Midi Editor
- extended possibilities to reset program settings
- added link to own audio recordings in the file manager
- new Cherry Audio instruments (Sines & GX-80) available in IAS
- new Vita Solo instruments (Angels Harp, E-Bass, Clean E-Guitar) available in IAS
- more stability improvements
As always, the patch will be deployed via the program's automatic update function, which you can also trigger via the "Update program online" option in the "Help" menu. (In more current product generations, this will take you to the start dialogue to trigger the patch download.) Please keep in mind that, under the current Music Maker product concept, you'll be able to patch your way up to the current product generation and revision from any version starting in generation 25.x of the software.