New registration of sequoia 16

vilius-n wrote on 12/5/2022, 5:00 AM

Hi, I have a problem registering sequoia on the second KEy from Wibu systems. The first one is ok, but I somehow, have a cm container, which neither of my machines works, and it is not possible to move the license. In the "Depot" site says, "Not completed" but when I try to complete it, it gives a different errors. So whatever the way I try to finish registration, a get a different kinds of errors, in the "depot" site or my "wibu" software. When i go to wibu site, i get german language wich i do not understand.

I try to get help via phone. But nowbody is responding, and robot sends me to forums. Maybe there is some people who can helpm me out.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 12/5/2022, 5:13 AM

@vilius-n

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Unfortunately, I suspect there are almost no users of Sequoia who visit and post here.

However, are you aware there is a dedicated forum for Samplitude Pro and Sequoia here? I would strongly recommend you register at and repost your question there.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

SP. wrote on 12/5/2022, 5:17 AM

@vilius-n Have you called the phone number in the Help menu or another one? Magix support is currently short on staff.

You could also try proservice@magix.net or change the forum language to German and click on the SUPPORT link at the top of the page and use the chat feature to contact support (available between 11.00 and 14.00 MET on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday). But I don't know how well they can handle questions in English.