No sound at playing while remix agent

Friedemann-Leinbach wrote on 12/10/2018, 2:32 PM

I have Music Maker 2015

When i use the remix agent there is no sound at all, so i can't even here the metronome, what should i do?

The same is with harmony agent...

Comments

tomkent wrote on 7/27/2019, 11:29 AM

I believe this query has been answered before. Something to do with the asio driver. It was suggested that another driver be used.

ralftaro wrote on 7/29/2019, 8:21 AM

I believe this query has been answered before. Something to do with the asio driver. It was suggested that another driver be used.

Correct. This dialogue (and a few other ones) seemed to suffer problems with exclusive driver types like ASIO or WASAPI. Using Wave or DirectSound drivers should be a functional workaround solution. I believe we've now been successful in tackling this issue on the end of the implementation, though. The first big update for the current Music Maker generation (which is just around the corner) should fix this.

@Friedemann-Leinbach You might want to consider taking advantage of free upgrade path to the current "Freemium" generation of Music Maker that would be available to you. You can download and install the software from the following address:

http://dl03.magix.net/musicmaker.exe

This version will then continue to receive updates with improvements and new features, and will essentially always be up-to-date. Within this free version, you can unlock exactly the features, instruments and audio content you want through the built-in store system. As an owner of a previous, paid-for version of Music Maker (going back to Music Maker generation MX), you would be able to enter your existing serial number into this free version, which will give you access to the features and instruments that were part of your particular Music Maker version. So, this way, you get to use what you paid for, while at the same time getting to use the most recent Music Maker version that will work on the most recent Windows versions.

Cheers!