OSX Catalina and Sound Forge MAC

emmrecs wrote on 4/25/2020, 3:55 AM

With thanks to the user who posted this to the forum, I have created this as a forum sticky so that other users who attempt to run Sound Forge Mac under OSX Catalina and later releases can understand why they see an error message about "Bad Crumb" and the software will not run.

"Greetings from Sound Forge Support,
Thank you for contacting us.  Unfortunately, at this time there is no clear answer to what the future of Sound Forge Pro Mac will be.  There are no plans in the foreseeable future to update the program to be compatible with Catalina, and it is hard to say whether or not the Mac line will continue at all.  I apologize for the inconvenience of this and we thank you for your time and understanding."

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Comments

0 Comments