Paid for product and support not answering

Pauli_H wrote on 11/20/2022, 6:41 AM

Hey,

I paid for the Movie Studio Platinum 365 and only got a trial activation code. Which does not work.

I tried to solve the problem through support but have not got any answer even after a week.

If support is reading this. The problem is regarding tickets:
Ticket# Removed by Moderator

Thank you for any help. Would like to have this solved as fast as possible.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/20/2022, 8:15 AM

@Pauli_H

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff and support is not reading this, sorry!

Since you have support ticket numbers, which I have removed because confidential data like those numbers should never be posted to a public forum like this one, have you tried replying to the emails which notified you of those numbers and asked for an update?

As for the Trial activation code not working, are you absolutely sure you have the correct code for the edition you want to trial? Also, are you certain you have installed the "correct" edition? The code for Movie Studio Platinum 365 will work only with that edition; similarly a code for any​​​​​​​ other edition will not work with MS Platinum 365.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D