Music Maker update 22.214.171.124 went live earlier this week. Please find below the official patch notes.
Changes in patch 126.96.36.199 compared to 188.8.131.52
- Bug fix: AVI files can be added to an arrangement again
- Bug fix: Video effect templates can be used in Music Maker again (i.e. MXV support working again)
- New: The type of Music Maker Edition currently in use now displays after login in the "MAGIX" account area in the start dialog
- New: Scan paths for VST plug-ins can now be edited in a separate dialog (via Program settings => Folders)
- Crash fix: Fixed crashes that occurred during playback of MIDI files
- Additional optimizations and fixes (loop manager, Song Maker, Templates tab, Downloads tab, Store search)
As always, the patch will be deployed via the program's automatic update function, which you can also trigger via the "Upgrade program online" option in the "Help" menu. Please keep in mind that, under the current Music Maker product concept, you'll be able to patch your way up to the current product generation and revision from any version starting in generation 25.x of the software.