we keep on working hard on our softwares have just released new patches for Movie Edit Pro 2022, Video Pro X13 and Photostory Deluxe 2022!
VPX 13 Patch (.138) / Vdlx 2022 Patch (.116) / Photostory 2022 Patch (.101) 19.01.2022 include the following improvements:
- Improved: Memory optimizations for Low-end graphic cards
- Fixed: "Stereo 3D" output error when using "CPU" processing mode
- Fixed: Velocity-Bug. It is now possible to select a velocity factor greater than 4.0X (only adjustable through the input field)
- Fixed: Display of large preview images in the file explorer
- Fixed: Error message about missing default.tpl and incorrect saving of burning settings
- Fixed: Error while importing files in MXV format
- Fixed: "Soundtrack Maker wizard" disabling hardware acceleration
If you are still having trouble with some features, the following quick tips may help:
- Run all open Windows updates and/or close the Microsoft Installer.
- Install the latest graphics card drivers manually. To do this, go to the website of your graphics card manufacturer, download the latest drivers there and install them.
- Finish ongoing project before updating your software. In single cases, data can be lost.
You are invited to leave us any feedback in this thread.
We appreciate all your feedback and wish you a lot of fun at working on your projects!
Your MAGIX Team