we keep on working hard on our softwares have just released new patches for Movie Edit Pro 2022, Video Pro X13 and Photostory Deluxe 2022!
VPX 13 Patch (.141) / Vdlx 2022 Patch (.119) / Photostory 2022 Patch (.105) 01.02.2022 include the following improvements:
- Fixed: Error when switching graphics cards in certain situations.
- Fixed: Error when importing AVI files having a width not divisible by 4.
- Fixed: Export producing Upside Down videos when no effects are applied to rotated videos.
- Fixed: Applying "Movie Looks Camera Lookup tables" to objects, no longer changes the image section when the resolution of the video monitor is smaller than that of the object.
- Fixed: Green frames on 4K HEVC videos if working with NVidia decoder.
- Fixed: Jerky playback/export on NVidia GPUs.
- Improved: Reactivation of MVC export.
- Improved: Faster loading in timeline mode.
- Improved: Faster undo/redo.
If you are still having trouble with some features, the following quick tips may help:
- Run all open Windows updates and/or close the Microsoft Installer.
- Install the latest graphics card drivers manually. To do this, go to the website of your graphics card manufacturer, download the latest drivers there and install them.
- Finish ongoing project before updating your software. In single cases, data can be lost.
You are invited to leave us any feedback in this thread.
We appreciate all your feedback and wish you a lot of fun at working on your projects!
Your MAGIX Team