we keep on working hard on our softwares and have just released new patches for Movie Edit Pro 2022 / Movie Studio 2022, Video Pro X13 and Photostory Deluxe 2022!
VPX 13 Patch (.2.150) / Vdlx 2022 Patch (2.130) / Photostory 2022 Patch (2.114) 28.02.2022 include the following improvements:
- NEW! Magix Content (royalty-free stock footage for Movie Edit Pro / Movie Studio / Video Pro X 365 subscriptions customers)
- NEW! CEWE Photo Service
- NEW! Import of special source material (Samsung S10 HEVC, MXF files with 4:2:0 color sampling)
- Fixed: Export of projects containing specific formats (mxv, wmv, avi...)
- Fixed: MP3 Export
- Fixed: Distortions when exporting "Stereo3D"
- Fixed: Display of black frames when switching from GPU to CPU mode
- Improved memory management for CPU-based readers (avi, mxv...)
- Performance optimizations when loading Explorer Thumbnail
- Improved visualization performance when using the 'Storyboard' mode
- Improved error message in case of export crash
- Improved software stability
If you are still having trouble with some features, the following quick tips may help:
- Run all open Windows updates and/or close the Microsoft Installer.
- Install the latest graphics card drivers manually. To do this, go to the website of your graphics card manufacturer, download the latest drivers there and install them.
- Finish ongoing project before updating your software. In single cases, data can be lost.
You are invited to leave us any feedback in this thread.
We appreciate all your feedback and wish you a lot of fun at working on your projects!
Your MAGIX Team