Problem in login to MAGIX personal area on web site

Sakari-Kauhanen wrote on 2/13/2023, 11:08 AM

I tried to make a login but it was no accepted. "not valid" or something. I used user id which I have used many years.
I click on "forgot my password" and get email allowing make new password. Same error message. I did it again but same result.Then I created new user using my other email address (gmail) and it is working.
Still I need the current (old?) user ID to work because all my product information etc are under that user ID. How should I proceed now? My old user ID (email address) is Removed by Moderator
Regards Sakari Kauhanen
P.S when/if the old one is working again I remove the gmail-user ID

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 2/13/2023, 11:57 AM

@Sakari-Kauhanen

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums, so not a contact for any Magix staff, sorry.

With apologies, I have edited your post to remove your email address which should never be posted to a public forum like this one.

Please email infoservice@magix.net and explain what has happened with your account and ask that they merge your (now) two accounts into one under whichever email address you prefer.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Sakari-Kauhanen wrote on 2/13/2023, 12:51 PM

Thank you emmrecs. I really thougth that my message is going to Magix support, not to any public forum.
Now I reported my case to infoservice according to your advice.
Regards
Sakari

emmrecs wrote on 2/13/2023, 1:30 PM

@Sakari-Kauhanen

Excellent.

Please do post back if the problem is not resolved after you've contacted that email address.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Sakari-Kauhanen wrote on 2/14/2023, 6:38 AM

Hi, I got a link from infoservice and was able to change password.
Now my current (the old one) login key and password are working. I do not need my temporary key anymore and I can remove it.
Thank you for your help
Sakari