[Release] SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 – The All-Around Audio Editor

MAGIX_Redaktion wrote on 1/15/2019, 8:28 AM

Dear Community,

We proudly present: the new SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13! Create professional audio results with a simple and intuitive interface. Optimized functionalities and workflows provide even more possibilities for audio file editing.

Highlights of SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13

• Event Tool for flexible and dynamic editing
  • Modern and customizable interface with 4 colors
  • Surround sound editing with six audio channels

What do you like to like the most in the new version? Tell us your feedback, we are excited to hear what you think!

Best regards,
Mathias

Comments

wieslaw-slota wrote on 1/15/2019, 10:14 AM

Sound Forge Audio Studio v13 it's a litte (or more 😀) similar to the PRO versions, all new features are very good, the program is very stable and I'm working nicely with the dark interface. However, I miss first of all the option of adding playlists files like .cue or .m3u, and exporting .cue along with the sound file, as in v12.6, which I wrote about in another thread. I would like to see it in the future.

Best regards,

Wieslaw

jpsouza wrote on 1/15/2019, 12:19 PM

Spacebar pauses recording instead stop. Magix spoiled Sound Forge.

JMartin wrote on 1/20/2019, 7:10 PM

What happened to the visualizations and the spectral cleaning functions and spectral display for that matter?

rcantrell wrote on 1/28/2019, 4:39 PM

In Audio Studio 13, where is the "Copy Other Channel" tool?

rcantrell wrote on 1/28/2019, 4:41 PM

In Audio Studio 13, where is the "Find" tool - eg. "Largest Peak"?

rcantrell wrote on 1/29/2019, 10:08 PM

Wieslaw-slota referred to the dark interface. I found a way to change the color of the interface, but now I can't remember how I did it.

wieslaw-slota wrote on 1/30/2019, 5:57 AM

Wieslaw-slota referred to the dark interface. I found a way to change the color of the interface, but now I can't remember how I did it.

Preference ----> Display

lucretius wrote on 4/10/2019, 10:20 AM

What happened to the visualizations and the spectral cleaning functions and spectral display for that matter?

No comment from MAGIX? I really need the spectral display.

JMartin wrote on 4/18/2019, 6:05 AM

No comment from MAGIX? I really need the spectral display.

I doubt there will be a reply. It's a dirty move to remove those fucntions and not mention it on the production page so people could make an informed decision.