renewal

Kory-Pawelski wrote on 10/13/2023, 12:14 PM

Kory Pawelski

12:11 PM (0 minutes ago)

to MAGIX

I was going to renew for another year but $77.88 per month is too much.  Can you help me with a possible different subscription that is not so high?  

I edit videos for Bible Study Fellowship in Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota.  

Thank you for your consideration,

Kory

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 10/13/2023, 1:21 PM

@Kory-Pawelski

These are user to user forums so not any contact for Magix Support staff.

In a previous post here you stated you were using Vegas 20 and were clearly advised that these are NOT the forums for that software. If that is still the product you have and are asking about please follow the advice given in that thread and repost to the correct forums.

However, from where did you obtain the price of $77.88 per month. I can find NO Magix video product costing anything like that amount!

Also, why did you post your question twice? Please do not create duplicate posts or these will be hidden as I have done in this thread.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam