When I select Revolta as a plug in / instrument to use on a track, then browse the presets, I notice that the name of the preset displayed is not matching the sound that is being generated. However, if I use the menu at the top of the screen and click on "Programs", then select a preset from the banks being displayed, the correct preset name will be inserted into the Revolta 2 preset display, and the sound will match the name of the preset.
Is there anything I can do to get the preset name to match the actual preset sound being generated when using the orange preset display section to browse presets? I can get the correct preset name to match the corresponding sound from the Programs menu and selecting a preset from the banks, but I do not prefer this method. Should I uninstall then reinstall Revolta 2?
Any information would be gratefully appreciated.
I have attached images to help better understand the parts of the interface I am referring to.
My Magix Version:
I am using MMM Premium 64 bit (M64) 2022 version 22.214.171.124.
My hardware setup is:
- OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home, x 64 bit based PC
- Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics, 3201 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
- Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 64.0 GB
- Audio Device Name Realtek High Definition Audio / AMD High Definition Audio Device
- Samson STUDIO-GT Active Studio Monitors with USB Audio Interface
- Carbon 49 MIDI Controller
Respectfully submitted - Gary