Time to build my own computer
Current plans Are to Scrimp for now and see if this coming Black Friday is a good one.
I welcome advice, Suggestions, Directions, and the general thoughts of any forum experts here, on...
- Display card
...And anything else that I have forgotten to think about
While each one of those topics is certainly important in its own right, my immediate questions are focused on allocating the money, time, and efforts to make the best overall system for editing video
Questions I have at the moment run along the lines of....
- What's more important; More core, or More RAM ?
- Will a Great Big SSD Drive Obviate my concerns as to balancing cores and RAM ?
- Will spending a bunch of money on a super duper display card give me a better net return than spending it on Storage, Ram, or a bunch of cores ?
- Is it time to move up from 1080p ?
- What's the advantage of including an audio card on the motherboard as opposed to just using the Built-in audio of the processor ?
...And perhaps a super important question: What am I forgetting to ask ?