Sequoia version 11.2 competability with windows 10

Eyal wrote on 10/4/2021, 9:11 AM

In my Studio I still work with Sequoia 11.2 on Windows XP pro. I am thinking of upgrading my old computer, and I have a few questions regarding this matter:

1: Is Sequoia 11.2 compatible with Windows 10 and if not, from which version of Sequoia is it compatible with Windows 10?

2: What is the cost of the upgrade to newer versions of Sequoia? (from 11.2).

3: I have a dongle of course, can I simply install my (11.2) version on any new computer with a compatible operating system?

Thanks very much,

Eyal Zaliouk

The Classical Studio / Israel

Comments

SP. wrote on 10/4/2021, 9:51 AM

@Eyal Hello! Please contact proservice@magix.net for your questions. You can also join the community with professional users at https://community.samplitude.com/

emmrecs wrote on 10/7/2021, 3:29 AM

@Ted-Atkinson

Please do not create posts which are nothing at all to do with the subject of the thread, in this case a question about Magix Sequoia. Hence I have hidden your post.

Please start a new thread with your question.

This thread is now closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam