Comments

browj2 wrote on 12/26/2020, 9:51 AM

@marco-p6818

Soundpools are set up for use with Magix Music Maker. Are you using Music Maker?

John CB

John C.B.

VideoPro X(12); MEP2021 Plus; MM2021 Premium; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Home 1903; 16Gb RAM; i7 CPU 860@2.80Gz; ATI Radeon HD5770 w1GB; SSD 500GB, HD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB; dual monitors - 27" main, 25" secondary; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer; Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 1903

marco-p6818 wrote on 12/27/2020, 5:00 AM

Yes,Good morning, when I press the button to make the purchase, nothing happens.

atypicalseattlite wrote on 12/27/2020, 5:28 AM

I had the same issue when I tried buying some yesterday...about 90% of the time the purchase modal failed to load and would just show a white page. And the other 10% of the time it failed to complete the purchase. I was able to have some luck eventually after a few hours so maybe there was an issue with the website that was fixed.

rebel_one wrote on 1/21/2021, 5:47 PM

Same exact issue with my Soundpools. I'm missing 20 and forward. But all the super old ones from MMM in 2013 are still there.