Stop spaming and cry

Murchanskiy wrote on 9/5/2020, 3:32 AM

Guys, many buy this programm with low price.
But why you start cry?? code -17
than you start write bad reviews. BUT IT YOUR PROBLEM!
you bought the program for too low a price and start "show off" 14 peso easy and other...

What you do, that you get.

now answer for moderators.
We can't refund money, becouse we play more than 2 hours and steam can't back money.
it's political steam

Where Refunds Apply

The Steam refund offer, within two weeks of purchase and with less than two hours of playtime, applies to games and software applications on the Steam store. Here is an overview of how refunds work with other types of purchases.

Nice day for you.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 9/5/2020, 4:29 AM

@Murchanskiy

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

I am not at all sure why you posted! It would seem that you are trying to suggest to other posters that, if something has gone wrong with a purchase via Steam you should not complain if the software fails to install properly because you paid too low a price. That is your opinion, to which you are entitled.

On the other hand, your post could be read as a rant at Steam for its refund conditions, which should, therefore, be addressed to Steam.

Whichever is the situation for you I do not think this user forum is necessarily the best venue for such posts and this thread will therefore be closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 360 and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, Photo Story Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D