Comments

johnebaker wrote on 7/24/2019, 3:47 AM

@daniel-perry

Hi

Assuming you mean the upgrade to Music maker 2020 then this is a new install, the old version being replaced.

Assuming you have not done so then all the extras and purchased content have to be download and installed again to get the latest versions - Store tab, Settings (gear icon), Download purchased content...

You may also see a Downloads tab next to the Store tab and there maybe further items to download and install

HTH

John EB

Lateral thinking can get things done!

VPX, MEP Premium, MEP 2016, and earlier versions, Music Maker Premium, Music Maker 2016, 2015.

Running Windows 10 64bit on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16Gb RAM, 1Tb + 2 x 2Tb internal HDD + 60Gb internal SSD, + 6 x 2Tb ext HDDs, Sony FDR-AX53 Video camera, Contour HD 1080 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

ralftaro wrote on 7/26/2019, 4:59 AM

Hi,

The original post is indeed a bit sparse on information. However, after reading the thread title again today, and based on the support tickets from the past few weeks, I think I can venture a guess at to what this is about...

Please note that the "Audio FX" templates, which previous appeared under the "Templates" tab in the lower part of the screen, have been moved to a different location in the program with the update to generation 28.x of Music Maker. You would now find them under the "File manager" tab in the mediapool (right-hand part of the screen), where we have set up a preset location button "FX Audio effects" to navigate to those effect presets. This will probably remain a temporary makeshift solution. From what I gather, product management and development are considering finding a better and more appealing way to present these preset effects again in the future, following further development of the program workflows and GUI.

Hope this is what you were looking for!

ralftaro wrote on 8/1/2019, 5:57 AM

Update: Just wanted to confirm the "Templates" tab will be returning to the lower part of the screen, based on new GUI technology and with more appealing visual presentation, in the coming program update that will be out any day now.

Pernas wrote on 8/20/2019, 9:33 AM

Update: Just wanted to confirm the "Templates" tab will be returning to the lower part of the screen, based on new GUI technology and with more appealing visual presentation, in the coming program update that will be out any day now.

Has this update been released and in that case, in what version of MMM?

Regards,
Per

ralftaro wrote on 8/28/2019, 8:53 AM

@Pernas

Yep, it's in version 28.0.1.17, which is the most recent update available for public access. The next official update is also just around the corner.

Cheers!