Tempo

Jacob-jelley wrote on 5/22/2019, 5:00 PM

Hello there. Im using Magix Music Maker from 2016. MY problem is this.

I have my beat already to go for vocal recording. I have my interface hooked up with a mic. But everytime i hit the record button to do my vocals the tempo of the beat slows way down from what i have it set at. When i just play the beat everything is perfect. its just when i hit record everything slows down completely. idk what to do. please help

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/23/2019, 4:00 AM

Hi.

Two possibilities:

1. Sample rates do not match somewhere
  2. Your computer cannot cope with the throughput of data necessary.

In order to help us to help you please read this post and post back with ALL the information requested there, along with the specific details of the mic you are using; is it a USB mic? If you use an external audio interface, which one, and how is it connected to your computer? How many tracks in your MM project? Plus any other information you think might be helpful.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 360 and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, Photo Story Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D