TIP : MAGIX doesn't give us a refund for annual automatic payment.

KyoungHoon-Park wrote on 11/28/2023, 7:25 AM

MAGIX sends only one email before automatic payment and does not refund it for not canceling it in advance. Even if I send a refund email, they are ignoring it now.

I've never even used VEGAS PRO for a second after payment.

The annual automatic payment is $240 but now a new buyer can purchase it for $124 . What kind of funny situation is this? If they don't give me a refund this time, I will tell my colleagues to never use VEGAS PRO.

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/28/2023, 9:55 AM

@KyoungHoon-Park

Four things to be aware of:

1. This is NOT the forum for Magix Vegas products. Please read this pinned post.
  2. Full Terms and Conditions pertaining to cancellation of subscriptions are clearly stated here. It is obviously up to the user to ensure he/she reads, understands and accepts them fully.
  3. These are user to user forums so no-one here can do anything to help you.
  4. Threatening to tell my colleagues to never use VEGAS PRO is really rather pointless. You have failed to read those Terms and Conditions; that is not Magix' fault.

Since this thread could easily degenerate into potentially libellous statements and rants being made it will be closed to further comments.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam