Update MEP to 19.0.2.58

me_again wrote on 2/13/2020, 1:53 AM

Greetings,

The latest patch for MEP was installed this morning and the program loaded without a problem. I'll have to wait for a date change change to see if this continues.

BUT Magix seem to have messed up loading (at least) NewBlue Video Essentials IV - well one of the effects anyway; Magnifying Glass. I've not tried others yet. The attached video shows the problem (the first photo I came to - not really that interesting)

Can anyone else recreate this bug please?

Also note in the video that when I exit the magnifuing glass window the effects windows has skipped to a random are away from the tab I used.

AndyW

Last changed by emmrecs on 2/13/2020, 4:30 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Reason: Duplicate post

"I started life with nothing and still have most of it left."

Intel Core i7 2600K 3.4Ghz, No onboard Intel video, Nvidia GeForce GTX 750ti driver updated monthly, 16Gb ram, System drive 500Gb NTFS, dedicated video/audio drive 500Gb NTFS, USB3 expansion drive 1.5Tb (original archives), Sound chip onboard Realtek, Windows 10 (whatever version is current)

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 2/13/2020, 4:30 AM

@me_again

Since this is, essentially, a duplicate post, I will close it.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 360 and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, Photo Story Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D