USB Video Converter Driver

haza asked on 12/14/2012, 01:12 PM

Hi,

My computer doesn't seem to recognize the USB video converter that came with the Rescue Your Video-Tapes!6. I tried uninstalling and installing the driver again and again from the DVD and from Magix website and still wasn't recognized. No matter what I did, windows doesn't recognize the installed driver. When I open Magix Video Easy the driver doesn't show, only the webcam driver shows, and I can only capture the audio from the camcorder. I'm running windows vista SP2 32bit. Anyone came across this problem?

Comments

Hi,

My computer doesn't seem to recognize the USB video converter that came with the Rescue Your Video-Tapes!6. I tried uninstalling and installing the driver again and again from the DVD and from Magix website and still wasn't recognized. No matter what I did, windows doesn't recognize the installed driver. When I open Magix Video Easy the driver doesn't show, only the webcam driver shows, and I can only capture the audio from the camcorder. I'm running windows vista SP2 32bit. Anyone came across this problem?

I am having the same issue, only differance is I have Win XP w/SP3. When I plug the USB wand into my system I get the 'new device detected, loading driver' and then a no driver found.  I have also tryied reinstalling and updating the program to no avail.  This seems like a fatal error on Magix's part not to have caught this before releasing the software.

Last changed by swmeyers on 12/14/2012, 05:15 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Magix support sent me a file with the 2828x driver link. I installed it and worked perfectly. Here is the link:

http://download.magix.net/support2/driver2828x.zip

I hope it works for you too

Cheers

Last changed by haza on 12/15/2012, 12:00 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Haza's answer (2012-12-15) worked great.  .I downloaded the driver link and am now able to transfer the VHS tapes.

Last changed by dcmeyla on 12/15/2012, 12:33 PM, changed a total of 1 times.