Vegas Pro 20

Barry-Reitman5894 wrote on 5/27/2023, 3:34 PM

I upgraded to Version 20 about a year ago.[ It worked fine. Then, starting about a week ago, it wouldn't open. I tried to update to build 403. It didn't install properly. I tried to manually delete prior version of Vegas Pro 20. No help. Logins are not accepted. My serial number from the original version 20 is not accepted. Now the "My Products" page at Magix shows only versions 8 and 9. Trying to download and install. Get Error 1618. Trying to register, I get "This serial number is already used. MAGIX IS A DISASTER. Can anyone recommend a comparable video editing product at a comparable price. I'm disgusted and have no more time to waste. Thank you.

Comments

SP. wrote on 5/27/2023, 4:06 PM

@Barry-Reitman5894 The problem is very likely that you registered Vegas 20 to a different customer account and a e-mail address (maybe a typo or you forgot the original account?) You can still download the installer from here by entering your serial number https://www.magix.com/int/support/my-service-center/product-downloads/

But it's likely you cannot activate it since the program isn't listed in your customer account and the error message says that the serial number is already used (by a different e-mail address I assume).

This is why you need to contact customer support at infoservice@magix.net and ask them for assistance. Tell them your serial number and personal information and ask them to find the correct customer account in their database.