Comments

emmrecs wrote on 10/6/2026, 8:46 AM

@Alexander-Mullen

Downloaded from where?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 11 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 14700, 32 GB RAM, NVidia RTX 4060 and Intel UHD770 Graphics, Audient EVO 16 audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, Vegas Pro, PhotoStory Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Alexander-Mullen wrote on 10/6/2026, 8:50 AM

When I download (paid for) video from the Magix hub, where can I find the file and can I export it for use in another piece of software?

emmrecs wrote on 10/6/2026, 8:58 AM

@Alexander-Mullen

See the screenshot below. Click on the highlighted icon to access files downloaded from the Magix Hub.

With reference to your 2nd question I honestly don't know, sorry. You would need to experiment to find the answer.

Jeff

Win 11 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 14700, 32 GB RAM, NVidia RTX 4060 and Intel UHD770 Graphics, Audient EVO 16 audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, Vegas Pro, PhotoStory Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam