VPX14 was released today.
The bug patch for the update upon opening VPX13 gives:
Video Pro X 14 18.104.22.168
Improved: Arrangement visualization .
- Fixed: Low level graphic cards can now export rotated objects.
- Fixed: Correct visualization of fades using drag and drop in basic mode
- Fixed: Settings dialog during screen capture.
- Fixed: Recording time displayed during screen recording.
- Fixed: several errors with track curves.
- Fixed: Volume curve not accessible.
- Fixed: Error during thumbnail creation in the Explorer.
- Fixed: Localization error.
- Fixed: Import of files from Hubsan Zino Mini Pro with RTH enabled.
Question: What did not get fixed?
It comes with:
- FXhome Ignite Particles & Post FX
- wizardFX Suite
- NewBlue TotalFX – MAGIX Edition*
NB TotalFX includes:
- Play around with 5 packs with a total of 100 plug-ins and over 1,000 presets.
- Color correction: NewBlue Filters 5 Ultimate
- Title templates: NewBlue Titler Pro 7
- Image optimization: NewBlue Essentials 5 Ultimate
- Green screen editing: NewBlue Elements 3 Ultimate
- Light effects: NewBlue Stylizers 5 Ultimate
* without stabilizer and transitions
- Improvements to the Timeline
- New Panorama Storyboard
- 30 new fonts ( so they say)
- Intel® Hyper Encode technology alongside Video Pro X - This means both graphics cards are simultaneously enabled on Intel desktop and laptop systems equipped with an onboard GPU and an additional Intel GPU, such as the brand-new Intel® Arc™.
- Improved Access:
- Intelligent Search Feature
Content overview, customizable with one click
Your favorites, always at hand