VST

kenny-s wrote on 9/29/2026, 2:45 PM

I currently using Music Maker 2026 Premium. The latest version. The VST instruments are not working. Actually, they have never worked since I bought this software. So, I want to try to attempt to fix it. The VST instruments show up on my screen, my MPC keyboard shows that it is there, but I can't get any sound from any of the VSTs, even when using the mouse. Everything else in the software works. How do I fix this? {note: I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, that doesn't work.}

These are the specs on my PC;
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) Ultra 7 155H (3.80 GHz)
Installed RAM    32.0 GB (31.5 GB usable)
Device ID    DE475048-9102-43CF-80D0-EFF92300E29C
Product ID    00342-21478-64559-AAOEM
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch    No pen or touch input is available for this display

Edition    Windows 11 Home Insider Preview
Version    25H2
Installed on    ‎8/‎17/‎2026
Evaluation expires on    ‎10/‎31/‎2027 7:43 PM
OS build    26220.9568
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26100.456.0