I have been a Sound Forge user since the beginning. My latest update to SF Pro 13 was working fine initially and then all of the sudden the vst effects stopped working. I can highlight audio, for instance, attempt to apply any kind of eq and nothing happens...it behaves exactly as if you had the bypass box checked. I have tried all restore points in system restore, uninstalled and re-installed countless times and still...the problem remains. I can't get anyone on the phone from Magix. Can anyone out there help me. I have 99% of a major project completed and need to apply the same post production settings to the remaining 1%. Was using Windows 7, upgraded to Windows 10 vers 1903 build 18362.535, AMD Phenom II x4 810 processor 260 GHz, 7.75 GB usable RAM. Thank you, in advance for anyone who can help me...I'm desperate! PS: Also tried previous versions of SF to no avail.