What is computerID?

DALALALA wrote on 11/26/2023, 1:35 PM

I'm trying to get the activation code and after I enter my serial number and email there is a line for the computerID; I tried everything from the computer name to the MAC address( also i tried deviceID and systemID), but still have the same error ''

Invalid computer ID

The computer ID you entered is incorrect.
Please check your entry.'

so what's the computerId and where i can see it,?

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 11/27/2023, 4:00 AM

@DALALALA

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

I suspect this issue is linked to the problems in your other post. If so, as @SP. asked there, where did you purchase Acid Music Studio?

The requirement for a Computer ID strongly suggests you are trying to install an old version of the software. That ID would have been generated automatically when you attempted to register it (you cannot generate or find it yourself) but the process was changed by Magix several years ago when the current product registration system was introduced.

Because of the fact that your two posts are connected I am going to now close this one; please continue the discussion in your other thread.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam