Where are the Izotope plugins?

JohnMPraniewicz wrote on 12/16/2020, 6:06 PM

I just upgraded to Vegas Pro Suite which included Sound Forge Pro. I had and older version of Sound Forge with Ozone 5. Now I start up Sound Forge Pro and non of the new Izotope plugins show up in the Favorite menu. Only my older version of Ozone 5. I went to the Organize menu and all that was there was the Ozone 5 plugin non of the new Izotope plugins.

Comments

rraud wrote on 12/17/2020, 9:53 AM

Sorry to inform you that Sound Forge Pro 14, when included with the Vegas Pro deals, does not include the third-party plug-ins.

FWIW, iZotope currently has a 'iZotope Holiday Bundle' at a very atrractive price which includes the latest versions of Ozone Elements and RX Elements as well as other plug-ins.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users community @JohnMPraniewicz

JohnMPraniewicz wrote on 12/17/2020, 12:20 PM

OK, I think I know what I have to do. But how do I do it? I need to cancel my Vegas Post 365 Subscription plan. Then buy the Vegas Pro Suite as an upgrade, which will have the Boris effects and Sound Forge Pro 14. I will then purchase Ozone 9 through Izotope later. So, how do I do this I have had no success with the telephone return line.

emmrecs wrote on 12/17/2020, 1:36 PM

@JohnMPraniewicz

Contact infoservice@magix.net and ask to cancel that subscription and buy the upgrade you really want. There is no telephone support for Magix products.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 360 and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, Photo Story Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D

JohnMPraniewicz wrote on 12/17/2020, 1:39 PM

Thanks, I am doing that right now.

rraud wrote on 12/17/2020, 1:56 PM

Forget about the telephone call.

If you wish to cancel VP-365, see this thread over on the Vegas forum.
https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/i-think-i-got-the-wrong-suite--126027/#ca784306

if you just purchased VP-365 within a week or so, you might ask Vegas Pro Customer Service for a refund or to credit your account to purchase a non-subscription Vegas Pro . btw, ''VP-18' Edit, does not include Sound Forge Pro.

JohnMPraniewicz wrote on 12/17/2020, 2:33 PM

I am looking at Vegas Pro Suite. It has the Boris Effects and Sound Forge Pro 14. But like you said Sound Forge does not have the Third party plugins. And the Vegas Pro 365 does not have the Boris effects. But I should be OK because I am eligible for an upgrade.