Comments

rraud wrote on 11/28/2020, 10:29 AM

If the serial codes were emailed separately, one could end up in a Spam or Junk folder.

Otherwise, contact the Magix Customer Service Sales Team which handles activation issues and such for Sound Forge. .... or try email, sales@magix.net

Don't know about Samplitude, could be the same

suchy832 wrote on 11/28/2020, 12:57 PM

hi thanks for anwser the problem is that i got this serial number on my email but when i tried to use it in ecisenser by ilok its coming up info that this number is wrong

rraud wrote on 11/28/2020, 1:25 PM

Sorry, I am not familiar with the Samplitude activation process. Contact Magix Customer Service at the above URL link or email.
FYI, this is a user-to-user Magix Sound Forge forum and no one here, including the moderators, has access to product serial numbers or customer information.

suchy832 wrote on 11/29/2020, 3:38 AM

Hi i used this email you gave me i got this anwser This is an automated response.
Unfortunately your mail could not be delivered.
For further information on how to open a ticket with MAGIX Support

there is just no way to find email or support for magix products i am really dissapointed.

emmrecs wrote on 11/29/2020, 4:39 AM

@suchy832

Assuming you already have a Magix account, go here, log in and raise a ticket with Sales.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

suchy832 wrote on 11/29/2020, 8:50 AM

Hi create ticket where? there is no email or specific page i can do it there is only some soluliots you can check i wasnt able to find email adress i can use i just find it very difficult to get in touch with magix.

rraud wrote on 11/29/2020, 9:14 AM

Requesting support is confusing, but do not blame the moderators who are fellow users like you.

Requesting support from Magix customer service/sales
1- Click on 'Support' at the top of the forum page
2- Scroll down and click the "ASK SUPPORT" box on bottom right
3- Select Registration / Activation" from the list.
4- Go to the bottom right of page and click "SEARCH FOR OTHER SOLUTIONS"
5- Type in a keyword like 'Activation" and click "FIND A SOLUTION"
6- Scroll to bottom of page (again) and select "SEND A SUPPORT REQUEST"
7- Fill in appropriate information and be as specific as possible
-- Soon after submission, but not immediate, you should receive a confirmation email

suchy832 wrote on 11/29/2020, 10:11 AM

Thank you very much sir i was able to send my support email 😀 

Reggie-Gutierrez wrote on 12/15/2020, 1:03 PM

this is a screenshot of the website's response to my voucher code or serial number . I went over it enough times to make sure as well as back and forth/filtered/deleted/saved my entire gmail acct for any responses from magix.com