Your instructions didn't work.

Richard-Greenburg wrote on 10/15/2020, 1:28 PM

Your website won't let me activate the Magix Audiosuite Sound Forge version 14 software I just installed. It says the serial number has already been registered to another email address.  I double checked all spelling and tried several times.  I tried to register on the website, and it took my info and said you would send me further information to activate.  I received an email with no instructions but a coupon offer, which I do not understand.  Please straighten this out and reply to this email with the correct username, password, and serial number.  I used the one that came in an email recently from Magix.  Apparently, you sent me a serial number that duplicated a previous one you sent someone else. I am using Windows 7. I previously had Audiosuite version 10. I also have a computer with Windows 10 that I can use to verify your response. Please do not assume I made any mistakes on my end in trying to set up your software. XxxxxxXxxxxxxxx@outlook.com xxx-xxx-xxxx (forum moderator removed personal info)

Comments

Former user wrote on 10/15/2020, 1:53 PM

You shouldn't post personal info. By assuming you didn't make any mistakes, you're limiting your options.

Richard-Greenburg wrote on 10/15/2020, 2:11 PM

Thanks Poinzy. I like your photo. My life is an open book. Please don't spill anything on it.

rraud wrote on 10/15/2020, 4:30 PM

Welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum @Richard-Greenburg.

The is a users forum and even the moderators are not Magix employees, so no one here has access to your account. You should contact Magix customer service, who handles serial numbers and activation issues.

Richard-Greenburg wrote on 10/15/2020, 4:38 PM

Thanks. please everyone stop correcting my etiquette repeatedly. It is unkind. I will not read any more of these. I believe I have resolved the problem. Have a nice day.

Former user wrote on 10/16/2020, 4:11 PM

Folks, if you prefer sparing your dignity to solving your problem, be prepared not to solve your problem.

Former user wrote on 10/17/2020, 11:01 AM

I'm beginning to think there's something about this forum....