To fix this problem, we recommend checking your sample rate settings.
- To do this, right-click the speaker icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen and select "Playback devices".
- Select the device you are using for playback, click "Properties" and go to the "Advanced" tab.
- If the sample rate is set higher than 48000 Hz, lower it to 41000 or 48000 Hz.
- Click "OK" to confirm your selection.
- Open Music Maker and go to "File" > "Settings" > "Project Settings".
- Here, select the same sample rate as the one set in your playback device settings.
- Use your sound card's driver if it has one.
- When recording audio in Music Maker, make sure the recording format in the recording dialog box (the gear icon next to the recording button) is set to "CD Audio".