"Error 1935" indicates that an important Windows Service could not be started.
You can solve this problem through the following steps:
- Press the "Win + R" keys on your keyboard to open the Run dialog.
- Type the command "services", and then press "Enter" or "OK".
- Locate the "Windows Modules Installer" service.
- Right-click on it and select "Properties".
- Under "Startup type" set "Automatic".
- Click "OK".
- Reinstall your Software.
Microsoft also has an official link about this problem:
If the problem persists, we recommend to follow the steps provided by Microsoft.