Should a malfunction of the file "igdrclneo64.dll" occur in connection with the use of VEGAS Pro or VEGAS Movie Studio, please read the following articles:
If the problem persists, switch off the option "Enable OpenCL/GL Interop".
- Click on "Options > Preferences > Intern".
- Search for "OpenCL" in the search field.
- Change the "OpenCL/GL Interop" setting from "TRUE" to "FALSE" by placing an "F" in the appropriate field.
- Select "Apply" and "Click" OK.
Should a malfunction of the "igdrclneo64.dll" file occurs when using Movie Edit Pro, Video Pro X and Photostory Deluxe, please perform the following steps:
- Click HERE to uninstall the Intel graphic Driver.
To reinstall the latest Intel drivers, we recommend downloading the drivers via the "Intel Driver and Support Assistant".
- Download the "Intel Driver and Support Assistant".
- Install the latest drivers available for your Intel graphic card.