To download the loops included with your copy of ACID Pro, follow these steps:
- Open ACID Pro and click "Help".
- Click "Download instruments and loops".
When asked if you want to allow the installation manager to make changes to your computer, click "Yes".
- Select the loops you want to install and click "Continue".
The loops and instruments will now be downloaded and installed on your computer.
The loops will be stored under C:\Users\Public\Documents\MAGIX\Common\Loop Collections.
To access your loops, open the Explorer tab.
The instruments are located under the "Plug-In Manager" tab.
After opening the "Plug-In Manager" tab, go to "Soft Synths" > "All".
Right-click the instrument and select "Insert Soft Synth".
To download extra loops for ACID Pro from Producer Planet, follow these steps:
- Open the confirmation email with your coupon in it.
- Go to the "Producer Planet" website.
- Sign in using the MAGIX account details you used to register your copy of ACID Pro.
- Click "Sound and Loops" to open the loops section.
- Select the loop package you want to download.
After selecting the loop package, you will be asked to choose between a commercial and non-commercial license.
- Click "Price" > "Redeem Coupon" and follow the instructions on the screen.