If you are having latency issues during recording, follow these steps to resolve them:
- Download and install the latest ASIO drivers from your sound card manufacturer's website.
- For "Onboard" sound cards, we recommend using the "ASIO4ALL" drivers.
- Open the MAGIX software, go to "File" > "Settings" > "Program settings" and open the "Audio/MIDI" tab.
- Select "ASIO driver". In the "ASIO driver" drop-down menu, you can choose between "ASIO4ALL" and "MAGIX Low Latency".
- Select "ASIO4ALL" and click "OK".
- Set the buffer size ("Multitrack size") to 1024 K.
- Now, open the ASIO settings. The ASIO4ALL control panel can be opened via the system tray. You can select between all available audio devices and configure the settings for each in the main window of the control panel.
- To adjust the latency, use the ASIO Buffer Size slider at the bottom. We recommend using a buffer size of 512 samples.
Under "VST" > "DirectX/Rewire", enter the following buffer sizes from top to bottom: -1 / 0 / -1.