Sometimes ghost images or sounds can appear in your project even though there are no objects at that position in the project.
To fix this problem, follow these steps:
- Open the project containing the ghost elements.
- Create a new slideshow. Use the tabs above the timeline to switch back and forth between the slideshows you have open.
- Select the original slideshow and switch to Timeline mode so that you can see the individual image and audio tracks.
- Click the "Optimize timeline view" button and then zoom out one more step using the icons in the lower right-hand corner of the timeline.
- Select all of the objects visible in the arranger by holding down the left mouse button and dragging a selection box around them.
- Now, press Ctrl+C to copy the selected objects. Don't worry if you don't see anything happen — the objects are now copied to the clipboard.
- Switch to the new slideshow (see item 2). Make sure you have Timeline mode enabled here as well.
- Press Ctrl+V to paste the objects from the other slideshow into the current slideshow.
- Now, switch back to the other slideshow. Since this slideshow is no longer needed, delete it from the project by pressing Ctrl+F4.