1. First, check to see if there is an update available for the base program. To do this, go to "Help" > "Update Online".
2. Travel route animations are generated using the standard components from Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Check to make sure you have that latest version of Internet Explorer.
- To do this, open the menu bar in Internet Explorer by pressing the Alt key on your keyboard.
- Make sure the "Work offline" option is not enabled under "File".
3. Check to make sure you do not have any virtual network adapters installed.
4. Your firewall or antivirus program might be blocking the travel route animations. Add your MAGIX program to your firewall and antivirus exceptions.